This custom home is located in Greywalls, Powhatan's only gated community, overlooking wooded and golf views of The Foundry Golf Club. Powhatan offers a quiet retreat from the surrounding city with peaceful country living yet convenience to Midlothian and Short Pump. The historical significance of the area adds to the priceless charm while the protective covenants and restrictions in place help insure your investment Plats available. The neighborhood offers easy access to the James River at Watkins Landing or Maidens and the new Powhatan State Park on the James River.
- 4 bedrooms, with 1st floor master, 4.5 baths.
- First-floor master suite with "his" and "her" closets.
- Hardwood floors on 1st floor and 2nd floor hallway.
- Vaulted family room with 2 story stone gas fireplace and built in cabinets on each side.
- 2-car garage.
- Room for the family with 4000 finished square feet.
- Optional bonus room on 2nd floor
- Large gourmet kitchen with granite countertops
- Casual dining area and a sitting area.
- 9-foot high ceilings on both levels.
- Conditioned crawl space for enhanced energy efficiency.
- A covered porch in the rear perfect for entertaining,
includes stamped concrete floor and stone gas fireplace.